Call for Papers
International Business Conference 2016: Searching for Innovative and Creative Business Solutions provides an international platform for the exchange of ideas and research findings on contemporary issues and trends facing the rapidly changing global business environments. Faced with complex, ever-changing challenges and opportunities, businesses realize that constant, ongoing innovation and adaptive creativity are essential to stay ahead of the competition and gain a competitive advantage. Creativity and innovation are the driving forces not only for adapting to changing business contexts, but also for proactively making an impact on existing markets and industries, and exploiting new opportunities and trends.
International Business Conference 2016 seeks to represent the most leading-edge insights and scholarly discussions related to innovative and creativity-driven business solutions that may have a high impact on the business of tomorrow. The Conference welcomes proposals from a variety of disciplines and perspectives that will contribute to the conference discourse, and invites theoretical, conceptual, empirical, managerial, case-study or methodological research perspectives along the following five thematic tracks:
Track 1: Innovative and creative business solutions in international business:
- New global perspectives on international business;
- International business trends and future foresight;
- Globalization issues;
- International business management;
- International brand management;
- E-commerce and e-business;
- Business information systems;
- Global value chains and logistics;
- Innovative approaches to virtual teamwork;
- Trends in international business education.
Track 2: Innovation and creativity management:
- Emergence of new innovation and creativity-driven concepts, trends and perspectives in international business;
- Trends in innovation and creativity management;
- Development of a creative organization and a creative individual;
- Creative and innovative concept / product / brand development;
- Creative thinking techniques: ideation, brainstorming, etc.;
- Creative industries and their management;
- Creative entrepreneurship;
- Business education for creativity and innovation.
Track 3: Innovative and creative business management models and approaches:
- Different innovation and creativity-inspired approaches to business development and management;
- Building a resilient organization;
- Innovative business strategies and business continuity;
- Trends in human resource management;
- New developments in leadership and team building;
- Innovative business sustainability and corporate social responsibility;
- Trends in business management education.
Track 4: Creative and innovative marketing, branding and business communication approaches:
- Innovative and creative business solutions in advertising sector;
- Creative business communication management;
- New trends and approaches in marketing and advertising;
- Digital marketing and social media advertising;
- Consumer behavior;
- Cultural management;
- Trends in marketing and advertising education.
Track 5: Innovative and creative hospitality and tourism:
- New global perspectives on hospitality and tourism;
- Innovative and creative business solutions in hospitality and tourism sector;
- Innovative tourism product development;
- Creative destination marketing and branding;
- Sustainable tourism;
- Trends in hospitality education.
International Business Conference 2016 will take place in Vilnius - the capital of Lithuania. The Conference is organized and hosted by the Faculty of Business Management at Vilniaus Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences to mark its 70th anniversary since the establishment of the Faculty.
Conference Website at the University
Key Dates and
Abstract / Paper Submission
Key dates for abstract / paper submission:
Sustainability and Heritage-Inspired Conference
International Business Conference 2016 is honored to support the values of sustainability and Lithuanian cultural heritage by promoting the following conference organizing approaches: